Research for inspiration for Coursework

I have looked at short films, music videos and trailers from the website The Media Mag Production Awards as inspiration for my coursework.

I watched the Queen Elizabeth School in Darlington's short film ' Out of Depth' which I found really interesting, especially the plot of the story. I found that half way through they left audiences on a cliffhanger, with a single gun shot, which was later explained in more detail towards the end of the short film. Also, the effects were excellent, realistic and very believable.



I also watched Maidstone Grammar School's Trailer 'The Unknowns' which was also very interesting to watch. However, I found it difficult to understand the summary of what was happening. Overall, the trailer had good effects and snap-shots of the film, like a professional trailer would.



Furthermore, I also watched Hurtwood House Schools music video 'Are you that somebody?' which I though was extremely well made and very fun to watch. Also, the music over the top, timed in very well with the movement of the video as a whole.


After watching the coursework from other schools, I have initially decided that I would like to do a short film, but I will do some more research on what genres and storylines it could be and have. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Message to Moderator

Audience Feedback

Knole House Trip