Script

I have decided to add a voiceover to my film. This would make the storyline clearer and also make the audience have more of a connection to the character of Thomas. Here is my script for the voiceover: 

No one knows truly who someone is, or where they have come from. They just judge people based on their front cover. Hardships come in every life and you cannot escape from it, unless you get lucky, I suppose. For me, the hardship, is being homeless, living day after day with no money or food. People glaring at you every single day, bullying you, so much you don’t want to exist. I have never had the easiest life, being abused when I was young, being moved from different care homes in my teenage years, I have never had much hope in my life. I am a guitarist, that’s what I have always wanted to do, but I never had any opportunity to show off my talent, to anyone. Even though some people are sympathetic and drop a few coins in my pot, I am grateful, but I wish I was like them, having normal lives, and can support myself.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Message to Moderator

Audience Feedback

Knole House Trip