Audience Feedback

Yesterday afternoon I showed my short film to a small focus group and asked them to fill in feedback forms with ratings out of five and comments. Here is an overview of all the marks I got for my feedback.

One of the main criticisms of my Short Film was that the music was too repetitive. After receiving this feedback I went back to my short film and listened closely to the music. However, I have decided to keep the music as it does reflect the repetitiveness of my characters life and does effectively contrast to the atmosphere of the short film as a whole.

Also, most audience members also said how the little amount of colour grading was effective as it made it more realistic and reflected the mood of the short film. They said that lots of colour grading would have ruined the message of the short film as a whole.

Overall, I am very pleased with the feedback I got for my film, and the feedback of what I could do better was very useful: 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Message to Moderator

Research: The Open Door