Photoshop and Word

I used photoshop and Word in order to practice how to cut the person out of my picture. Firstly, I used  the photo cutting tool in photoshop around my photo. This was very precise, but it took a long time to work out how to use the tool. Here is a screenshot of the process I went through to cut out the photo:






I then tried to cut out the photo on Microsoft Word. I found this easier to use than photoshop as all I had to do was colour what parts I wanted to cut out and what parts I wanted to keep. This tools was not as precise as Photoshop as it was very difficult to colour between his fingers and between the guitar. However, if I take more time doing it I could make the photo cut out more precisely. 


























Here is the final result of cutting the photo out on Word. I still think the result on Word is good even though the cut out needs to be more precise.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Message to Moderator

Audience Feedback

Knole House Trip